I know many of my views are unpopular. It’s been that way for over 2 millennia–I just come across that way. Why? Because I choose to say what I BELIEVE is factual.
Am I always right? Of course not–no human, whether living or dead–is always right, no matter what some may tell you. Nevertheless, I give it an honest effort. Many of your leaders do not.
For some reason, many of you and your contemporaries, accept what are obvious fallacies, as factual–you know “Promises made, Promises kept.” Try these:
- Is “The Wall” completed from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico? NO
- Has Mexico paid for the wall as promised? NO
- Is employment up? NO
- Do people feel secure in their homes? NO
- Are they confident that they can afford their rent or house payments? NO
- IS healthcare available and affordable for all Americans? NO
- Did COVID-19 miraculously disappear, as promised? NO
- Are Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran (AMONG OTHERS)
pumping false information into the media to affect our
election outcomes? YES
- Are your elected officials ensuring an honest election? NO
- Are some officials benefiting from foreign interference? NO
- Do you even care?
If you want the shit scared out of you, get a pen. a tablet, and a clipboard. Watch Netflix’s Hitler – A Career and keep track of how many techniques and practices from NAZI Germany are occurring today in America.
I hope that you suffer neither a stroke nor a heart attack, If you do, after watching and thinking about things, you just might care.
It’s up to you.